IVY Comptech architects and builds software products for PartyGaming, the world's leading listed online gaming company with a market cap of over ₤ 1 billion.
Our Software Product Development team comprises of technology leaders and alumnus from premier technology universities around the world.
The enduring passion for excellence and commitment of our product development team has enabled us deliver world class products to the online gaming industry since 2001.
We pride ourselves in retaining and rewarding the best talent in the industry. Our dynamic and challenging work environment encourages creativity and entrepreneurship. Our dreams are big, our achievements even bigger.
We are looking for motivated individuals with strong analytical skills and ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines.
Position: Software Engineer / Senior Software Engineer – Java
No. of Openings: 32
- Extensive Coding.
- Review product specifications to study technical feasibility and give feedback.
- May assist in the design and preparation of logic flow charts and preparation of design documents.
- Take ownership of the assigned tasks.
- Performs unit testing and debugging. Establishes test conditions based on code specifications.
- B.Tech / MCA
- 3+ years of relevant experience in software development. 1.5 yrs – 2 yrs for software engineers
- Should have worked on Core Java, with hands on Swings, AWT, RMI, Multi-Threading or Java – Web.
- Good knowledge on Oracle Database
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under pressure with tight deadlines.
- An understanding of systems integration.
For more careers at IVY Comptech visit: ivycomptech.com/careers.html