We are a leading provider of technology based outsourcing solutions to the global financial services industry.
We have over 45 years’ experience globally. And we offer our clients a broad solutions portfolio of mission-critical products and services for Securities Processing and Investor Communications.
So what can we offer you? We have created a uniquely rewarding and enjoyable work environment, which promises you:
- A Company you can feel proud of
- Challenging Work
- An Opportunity to make a personnel impact
- A caring and nurturing corporate culture
- A respected, ethical management team that you can trust
And that’s what makes working at Broadridge a “Thank God it’s Monday” experience.
Prerequisites for all positions include excellent communication skills – oral and written, analytical and interpersonal skills. Experience in the financial domain would be a major plus.
Back Office Operations: Process Lead/Assistant Manager/Manager:
- 4-10 years’ relevant back office experience in retail / wealth / institutional; should be a subject matter expert in the process managed.
- On ground experience in Financial Security Markets, Financial Instruments, Clearing, Settlement and Brokerage Functions.
- Should be proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel; ability to write macros would be an added advantage.
- Good people management skills; ability to provide process & development feedback and train team members on process activities.
- Client management skills are essential.
- Flexibility to work night shifts.
- Qualification: MBA (Finance) / M.Com / B.Com.
Back Office Operations: Process Analyst:
- 0-1 years’ experience in financial process.
- Above 60% aggregate all through academics.
- Basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Office) is essential.
- Flexibility to work in night shifts.
- Should be available to join immediately if selected.
- Qualification: MBA (Finance) / M.com / B.com
Please apply online by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.
All job opportunities mentioned are for our Hyderabad office.
Address: Broadridge Financial Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd., #6-3-348, Mid Town Mall, Dwarakapuri Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad – 500 082.
Phone: 040 – 6627 8000